Monday, February 18, 2019

I'm Going to be Okay!!!Someday!

Im sitting in a coffee shop drinking coffee and listening to christian music. I have it on You tube and its randomly playing songs. Let your heart beat again, You Say, Just be held, see a pattern here. God always knows just what we need to hear when we need to hear it.
I'm missing Brett especially bad today, no particular reason, it's not an anniversary of any sort. Just a beautiful day and I just really miss him, his touch, kissing him good morning, having our morning coffee together, starting our day together. You're Going to be Okay is a new song I haven't heard before but it is very powerful. I know with God I will be okay, maybe not today or tomorrow but one day I will be. Right now I'm just taking it one second, one minute, one hour and one day at a time. I have already had so much amazing help from all my friends, whether we have sat and drank coffee over conversation , or you have prayed for me after reading one of my posts, or I have woke you up accidentally by crying, some have brightened my day with sweet packages. Friend or family so many of you have helped with my journey, some of you knew him some of you only knew him through me and what you've heard or read. It has all made a difference in me just getting out of bed in the morning and moving forward. So Thank you each and everyone along this tough journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment