Monday, August 17, 2015

My memories are just that, mine. They are not what you want them to be. Facts are facts. You can't just change the facts, they are what they are. As I discover more and more about the past I realize and see clearly things I never understood. The truths I uncover you are afraid of, so you make up things to discredit my memories. The truth is the truth. I told you then but you called me a liar and turned your back on me. In front of others you pretended everything was fine.  No one saw the hurt you inflicted by not believing. Then years later you pretend as though you never knew and if you had known you would have helped. I even went to people of authority that wouldn't believe me and so the abuse continued. I wasn't allowed to think for myself, my rights were violated and taken from me and you sat by and let it happen. If it was happening to me then it wasn't happening to you. But you were suppose to look after me, be my protector and you failed your one and only task.

No comments:

Post a Comment